Thursday, December 17, 2015

Top 10 Benefits of Running For Your Health & Mind

Since I started my night job as a customer service reprisentative, and combining it with a daily evening class, my overall health has started to suffer.. So, I decided, why not, give my self and my body a little boost, by starting running.

The problem is, I lack motivation, so I started searching for reasons to start running, and I found this Infographic (show below), that I hope you will find helpful as much as it was for me.

(Click here for full resolution)
If you can't see the image, here's the top 10 benefits:
  1. Overall mental health
  2. Lessen effects of asthma
  3. Helps prevents high blood pressure
  4. Strong immune system
  5. Weight loss
  6. Physical strength
  7. Increase bone density
  8. Joint strength and stability
  9. Personal control
  10. Reduce effects of diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment